Business Tax can be extremely complex and time-consuming. That’s why you need the right professional with tools to efficiently manage the preparation process. At Expert Fiscaliste our tax experts receive special training for the complex business legislation that businesses are forced to deal with every day. Expert Fiscaliste advises clients ranging from growing owner-managed business to Major Canadian and multinational enterprises on strategies for reducing their tax burdens.
Expert Fiscaliste helps clients ranging from growing owner-managed businesses to major Canadian and multinational enterprises satisfy their Canadian and, where applicable, US tax reporting obligations efficiently and cost-effectively. Industry experience ensures that we can identify tax issues specific to particular sectors. An international network allows us to advise on a global basis.
Our tax professionals can help you:
Enhance your business’ tax accounting methods and systems. Enhance the benefits of tax deferral prepare tax and information returns, estimates, ruling requests and other correspondence with federal and provincial tax authorities
respond to audit requests from and negotiate with federal and provincial tax authorities.
Let Us prepare Your Tax Returns:
At Expert Fiscaliste, we know that running a successful small business takes a great deal of time , hard work, and commitment, and we want to add value to your business the best way that we can. We have the expertise to complete tax returns for:
- Self-employed individuals
- Small business owners
- Holding Companies
- Med-Size Companies
- International Companies
Make an appointment to meet our tax professionals to get the one-on-one expertise that you and your business deserve. Our tax professionals are up to date on all the tax laws and your industry. We will design a custom solution for your business and add value to your processes. We can add value to your business by:
Explaining how to claim an office in your home
Reviewing all allowable expenses
Explaining sales taxes and preparing GST, HST, QST tax returns
Ensuring proper business practices
Bookkeeping and accounting tax services
Let us help you take your business to the next level:
At Expert Fiscaliste, we know that you are always trying to save time and find easy ways to manage your finances. Let us help you by suggesting INTUIT Quick Books that is more than a accounting package as it is a management tool. We have been a Proadvisor of QuickBooks since 2009. We can add value to your business by referring www.quickbooks-proadvisor.ca :
Providing your with the tools to help you manage your business
Easy to use & learn Transition from Expert Fiscaliste to your in-house specialist
75% of users would recommend QuickBooks to another small business owner
80% of users agree that QuickBooks makes it easy to track small business income & expenses
If you can honestly say yes to any of the following questions, then you should call us:
- Do you want to start or buy a business?
- Do currently mange a business?
- Are you contemplating starting a new business?
- Are you contemplating incorporating an existing business?
- Are you not satisfied with your current service provider?
- Do you feel you are paying too much for your present services?
- Are you looking for ways to reduce the taxes you now pay?
- Are you looking for ways to improve or expand your business?
- Our services include business tax return preparation (including corporations) as well as preparation of financial statements, GIFI (general index of financial information) statements, GST, QST, HST, OST returns, and other business services in a timely and affordable manner.
Expert Fiscaliste provides consulting on tax and businesses matter. These services included but are not limited to:
- Business Tax Returns
- Cash Flow problems
- Increasing profitability
- Paying less Tax
- Preparing a business plan
- Methods of buying a business
- Advising on audits with CRA or MRQ
- Assisting in handling disputes with CRA or MRQ
- Filing a Notice of Objection
- Selling your business
- Estate Planning
- Analyzing the tax impact of business decisions