At Expert Fiscaliste let us prepare your tax returns for you. Our tax experts help you get every tax refund you deserve because we know how hard you work. This means that we work for you to make sure you get all the deductions and tax credits you are entitled to and offer you year-round tax advice. Rapidity changing and increasingly complex tax legislation means that experienced personal tax return preparation is essential for all individuals. Our experts receive extensive training to keep current on all the tax changes to ensure you get back all the money you’re entitled to. Expert Fiscaliste will support you throughout the year if you are audited or asked questions by government authorities or interested in tax planning.
Expert Fiscaliste Personal Tax Compliance services include the preparation of personal tax returns, information returns and elections using advanced technology and the calculation of tax liabilities and installments. Our tax software allows us to analyze “what-if” scenarios and incorporate changes in legislation and personal status. The knowledge we gain in preparing personal tax returns also allows us to be proactive in identifying planning opportunities to manage clients’ personal and family tax burdens.
Expert Fiscaliste Personal Tax Compliance includes the following:
- We offer an in-depth tax interview
- Preparation of personal tax returns, information returns, and elections
- We use advanced technology which allows us to analyze “what-if” scenarios
- Our advanced software allows us to:
- Optimizations of tax credits available to you for you RRSP
- Capital loss carry-forwards
- Medical expenses
- Certain expenses for commission income
- Dividend tax credits between spouses
- Family Data Connections
- Comparative 2 and 5 year summaries
- 5 year comparative summaries for each income statement
- Carry-forward summaries
- Specialty returns
- Complex calculations for multiple jurisdictions
- Alternative minimum tax and overseas foreign tax credits
- Complete returns for bankruptcy and trustee situations
- Quebec T1/TP1 support
- Complete support
- Bilingual options for printing
- A completed printed report of your taxation year for all your needs
- We offer complete PDF support for those who prefer fully paper less option
- Automatic T1-ADJ adjustments
- We offer current year Tax Planning before the year has ended
If you find documentation that you think may result in your ability to claim a larger refund after your refund after your return was filed this year, or the last four years, bring it in. We’ll review prior-year returns prepared by you or another tax preparation company and notify you of any missed deductions or credits
If you receive an audit notice, request for information, or assessment notice we are there for you. We will act as your representative with the government authorities (with your signed authorization only) to provide you with the support that you require. We will appear with you at the audit to explain how your tax return was prepared.
We are a recognized authorized representative with the Canada Revenue Agency (i.e. CRA) and we can act on your behalf to provide additional information to CRA when requested and act in your interest when required. This creates a faster turn around time and acts as barrier between you and CRA, and can avoid unwanted situations with the government agency.
At Expert Fiscaliste, we treat our clients with courtesy and integrity. We guarantee efficient, honest tax service that achieves remarkable results. Our years of experience and notable expertise ensure that your tax preparation is in good hands. We guarantee our tax preparation services, and if we make a mistake we will correct it at no cost to you!