When to file your corporate income tax return:
- No later than six months after the end of each tax year
- No later than three years after the end of the tax year to receive a tax refund
- Generally, the balance-due date for the remainder of tax owing is two months after the end of the tax year.
- Small CCPC the balance is due three months after the end of the tax year.
Paying current year instalments:
- If your net corporate tax owing for the previous year is greater than $3000 you will need to pay installments
- Generally, corporations have to pay their taxes in monthly instalments.
- A small CCPC is eligible to make quarterly instalment payments if, at the time the payment is due:
For more information see http://www.expert-fiscaliste.org/corporate-tax-calendar/
Please follow and like us: