We offer convenient, accurate, and affordable preparation of all types of tax returns. We’re equipped to handle any tax situation, including personal returns, rental properties, estate/trust, U.S, corporations, and more. We’ll make sure that you get the maximum refund possible, and we provide you with tax support after the tax returns are filed.
Tax Returns can be complicated and extremely time consuming. Tax payers can be particularly challenged and stressed in knowing what information is required in compiling a tax return. Here our PDF check list to help you prepare the documents that you will need for your 2015 tax return.
• 15% on the first $45,282 of taxable income, +
• 20.5% on the next $45,281 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $45,282 up to $90,563), +
• 26% on the next $49,825 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $90,563 up to $140,388), +
• 29% on the next $59,612 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $140,388 up to $200,000), +
• 33% of taxable income over $200,000.